English Bulldog named Fred thinks he is an elephant after seeing one. He is so funny and cute
Fred, a cute English Bulldog recently had a big identity crises. He was spending his day as usual relaxing and watching television. He was watching an advertisement about some kitchen towels with an elephant staring in it. At one point the elephant started trumping and Ed starts imitating him. Every time the elephant trumps Ed starts howling. This is so hilarious !
Check out the video of Ed, the English Bulldog imitating an elephant on the TV !
This adorable English bulldog is howling at the elephant thinking he is one too!
What made Fred think that he`s an elephant, even when he looks nothing like one remains a mystery. Fred apparently made up his mind that he is an elephant in the heart, if not by the body! This is hilarious and adorable at the same time!
Here are some interesting facts about English Bulldogs!
- According to American Kennel Club English Bulldogs are the 6th most popular dog breed. In Los Angeles are actually the most popular dog breed.
- English Bulldogs originally come from England and they date back to the 16th century. People think that they were a mix of mastiffs and pugs.
- Bulldogs, like many brachycephalic dogs are not really the best swimmers and are in danger of drowning when swimming.
- The bulldog’s large head makes them very difficult to deliver by natural birth. So, more than 80 percent of Bulldogs gets delivered by a caesarean section.
- Bulldogs slobber, snort, snore, and also get very gassy at times. Actually, that is the part of their adorable factor.
- Bulldogs make good watch dogs when trained properly. They can recognize the difference between a friendly stranger and an intruder very well.
- The English bulldog has a sweet, gentle personality. They are very dependable and predictable and the bulldog makes a wonderful family pet. They also love children. The Bulldogs are a people loving breed, they actively solicit human attention.